I frequently get asked if Marie Forleo’s B-School is worth the investment.
In this day and age, blogs, videos, and memes litter my news feed on a daily basis. But the one that stands out from the crowd and always resonates with me is author, coach, and blogger Marie Forleo.
Marie is a creative soul who has vast experience with business start-ups from a very young age. She has done it all. From professional dancing to writing a book, from being an Oprah SuperSoul to creating a weekly video segment called Marie TV, she has experienced both the good and bad sides of entrepreneurship. She shares her experiences in an authentic and humorous way to help entrepreneurs get ahead in their business. Her efforts and experienced culminated in a course she calls “B-School.”
B-School is an eight-week, interactive, video-based training program that teaches smart, effective online marketing strategies to business owners who want more sales and more impact from their online presence. The training consists of weekly modules, with accompanying videos and worksheets. Students collaborate with other students within a series of private Facebook pages and even have live office hours with Marie Forleo. One added advantage to B-School is that once you complete the program, you get access to the resources and community for LIFE. There is no fee to retake the course. It is truly amazing!
And as you might have guessed, this training comes with a sizable price tag (ringing in at $1999). This is a serious commitment. So, when I am asked if B-School is worth it, I completely understand where this is coming from. Start by answering the following.
Is B-School is Worth The Price?
- In 1 year, where do you want your business to be?
- Do you have the skills and expertise to succeed?
- Do you have a viable business plan with a community of experts ready to coach you?
- Can you benefit from a business tax-credit or educational expense?
- Do you believe that no one is as committed to your business as you?
- Do you need guidance in a few niche areas and don’t know where to turn to?
- Want a community of like-minded entrepreneurs and a business coach that share resources and best-practices?
After giving these questions some serious thought, ask yourself what is stopping you?
If you have a business vision and need some support to get there, this IS a fantastic investment in your success. The real question is, how much are you willing to invest in yourself?
You will never go broke when you invest in yourself!